Friday, October 24, 2008
First Time Blogging
So I totally copied Shannon and created a blog. Her site is too cute and I have really been meaning to do this for ages I have just been looking for the right source and well here it is! I am very excited and really hope I can keep up with this on a weekly basis. A little background on our site name... when Morgan Grace first started telling you her name, when you would ask she would say 'Momo Bace' and when she first started saying her sisters name it came out as Hiya so hence Momo and Hiya. We now have story time with Princess Momo and Princess Hiya where Joseph and I have made up some pretty good stories before bedtime. Morgan Grace loves them and always asks for more from Daddy. Mommy has turned into not such a great story teller. Daddy's are much more creative! Anyways, welcome to our Amazing Adventures of our everyday lives and craziness. We are so glad you have come along for the ride!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love your blogspot! The girls look great. Hiya has grown so much since June, and Momo's hair is sooo long. They look cute when they're picking pumpkins.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the continuing adventures...
Love ya, Great Aunt Elaine
Hey, this looks like fun! Love the pictures of the girls, can't wait to see more. Also can't wait to see all of you for Momo's birthday and Disney World. G-Dad gets to come with us too! Love, Gigi
ReplyDelete