Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

We have all been super busy. Now that the weather has gotten warmer and the time has changed we have been outside a lot! The first of March, Holly, a friend from middle school came into town and the girls and I got to meet up with her downtown at the Landing for lunch. It was so great to see her after so many years and get to catch up we hope we get to do it again in the future.

On the 6th I took the girls to the zoo on a total whim because I remembered it was the opening of the Komodo Dragon's. We go to the zoo very often but it was fun getting to see them on their official opening day. Morgan Grace had seen the postcard that the zoo sent out about the future opening and really wanted to see them so I was glad I got to take them both!

The 7th was a crazy busy day. We went to the RV show in the morning because, yes one day I can see myself vacationing with my family in one and I really love the idea of it. When it comes down to actually doing it it may be another story but currently I am very excited and think it will be lots of fun in the future. Maybe next year depending on Joseph's future deployment. Sorry Dad we never let you take us on that big RV trip through the west. I really think it would have been tons of fun. One day we will have to take you if things pan out! Once we got home from the show the girls took a nap and I went to one of our good friends daughters baptism's. It was a very nice service. When I got home and the girls got up from their naps we decided to make it a night on the town and we went out for dinner and then gelato! What a fun evening and some very happy little girls.
This week has been full of friends, preschool and the zoo again.
We are excitedly awaiting Aunt Katie, Laura and Wyatt, Aunt Rachel, Uncle Robb, Mason, Drue, Caden, Corbin, Grammy and Granddad's visits in the very near future. More craziness to come soon! Also, I have updated our picture site so please use the link on the left hand side of the page under the link list heading to go to Amazing Adventures Photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment