Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

To finish out January the girls were busy with school and all the crazy ice/snow weekends. It did not feel like it was ever going to stop. I mean we had nothing like Uncle Joe, Aunt Rachel and Uncle Robb have but this is the South! Playing Dress Up!
One of our favorite things to do. The girls have an abundance of dress up clothes and you will find them dressed in anything from princesses to flapper girls!
Hadleigh is my little mommy. She loves her babies and takes very good care of them as I have mentioned before. From day to day the babies change but the love for them never does.Ice on the back fence. So pretty but oh such a mess and not any fun to play in so we stayed inside!

1 comment:

  1. They're so cute! Too bad you guys don't live here anymore, I think our girls would have gotten along great :(

    ReplyDelete