Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Since August...

Way too long I know, I know. Since our Rainy Florida Day we have done so much and stayed so busy. First, my sister came to visit us and really to see the girls. We loved having her and wish she did not have to leave but she had to go back to work. About two days after she left Mom and Dad came for a visit.

Dad had to fly home to work for a week but was able to come back to celebrate Hadleigh's birthday with us and that leads us to Hadleigh's birthday. I can't believe my baby is three. So grown up and yet still so little weighing in at just 26 lbs in August.

Both girls started school and although Morgan had a rocky first day it has been the only rocky one. She loves going and even though sometimes she says it is boring I am pretty sure she does not really know what the definition of the word means. Hadleigh still has her days but she loves school too and always has a smile on her face at the end of the day.

As for me I am enjoying my three days of getting stuff done. Pressure washed and resealed the back deck, sewing projects completed, painting the trim of the house is still a work in progress but it is getting done slowly and I am back to running which feels great. September went by as fast as August. The girls started gymnastics at the end of September and not only do they both enjoy it they also get to do it together. In October the weather finally started to cool down a little and we got ready for our first ever camping trip. We rented a travel trailer and on our way we went. We had a fabulous time and would do it again. The girls had so much fun they did not want to leave. It was a great vacation away. Tons of great family time and very relaxing.

The next weekend we went down to Orlando for an evening to see a Disney dinner show with extended family that was visiting from Pennsylvania. We had a great time and our visit with them was way too short but wonderful to see everyone and get to visit a little before heading back to Jacksonville. So I think I have gotten us to somewhere close to now. This week the girls have been struggling with sickness and colds so it has not been a great week but the weekend has started and the girls are feeling much better so hopefully we will be able to finish out the weekend with some pumpkin carving and trick or treating with Princess Tiana and Princess Aurora.

1 comment:

  1. Love your camping pictures. I know you all had a great time. When did you make the pumpkin cake? It is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete