Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

Beautiful Tennessee Weekend

The weather is beautiful, the leaves are falling, Volunteers won and we had a productive weekend. Saturday the girls and I spent the morning outside raking leaves and then jumping into them over and over again. I actually got a few cute shots of them outside! They had a great time and were sad when I finally put the leaves in bags but believe me the leaves are still falling and there will be more piles made and jumped in. They made lunch for themselves, I suppose I am not fast enough anymore. Morgan got out the cheese and turkey, Hadleigh got the milks and they were sitting at their little table going to town till I could get the crackers out of the pantry. We spent the afternoon resting and then met Gigi to pick out fabric for our Rockett show dresses! They will double as holiday dresses and they are going to be cute. I am really excited about what we picked out, even mommy got some fabric and we will see how my dress turns out. I have not sewed in years and even then it was not very good but I am going to give it a go and with the help of a master seamstress and a fantastic machine maybe it will turn out great. I will keep you posted. Today we went out to lunch after church and I have to say Morgan was excellent at lunch and Hadleigh was pretty good today as well. One of her new sayings is 'I not talking to you,' which when said by a two year old with an attitude is pretty funny and it is hard for me not to laugh every time. Then the big girls did a little more fabric shopping. More fabric for mommy and some zippers for the girls dresses then off to change for the bonfire at the Cunningham's. Hot dogs, s'mores, hayrides, ferris wheel inside, and lots of good fellowship made the evening fantastic. The girls had a great time and are thankfully both peacefully sound asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment