First thing I hear out of the girls room on the monitor is what sounds like and excited Oh. Then a few seconds later my door opens and Morgan asks, "Mommy do I look four?" Too cute and since I told her last night when she asked, "How do I turn four?"that it would magically happen I replied, "Yes Morgan you do look four." When Daddy called he got to tell her that she sounded four and she was all giggles! We have great plans to go to the zoo today, but it is icky outside so that remains to be seen if we will actually go to the zoo. I have already talked to Morgan about it and she was excited to go to Chucky Cheese instead so if the weather does not clear we will be heading to the mouse's house for some games!
We got ready and headed out first to our favorite chicken place with some of our good friends for lunch and then off to play games! Everyone had a great time. I think we were there for about 2 hours. Hadleigh did leave with Gigi a little early to go home and take a nap but Morgan, Julia and Will had a great time hanging out and playing. After we used all of our tokens we headed home for pizza, cake and ice cream. It was a very full, very fun day! After friends left Morgan told me she had a great day! I had a great day too and tomorrow we go back to working on Thanksgiving. Thanks to everyone who called and sent birthday wishes! She enjoyed them all!
No comments:
Post a Comment