Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Getting There


The kitchen is 95% complete. We are still lacking my cork board but that is a project for another day. Joseph had done a fabulous job on the lights and we had the company come back to install our hardware for us so we would not have to stress over getting them just right! In the eleventh hour I also decided we needed to do things right and replace the ceiling fan too. The fans we had have been with the home since it was built and I reworked them to work for us for the past 7 years but it was just time to say goodbye and upgrade them like we upgraded the rest of the kitchen. I still want to paint but all painting is on hold until the girls go back to school in August. Until then I just ponder over the many paint chips I keep picking up every time we are at a home improvement store. Our home is still a work in progress and my next big project will be the girls room. I have been pondering over this for months and it is finally time to make some decisions. Since we have gotten home it is a mish mosh of bedding which is really driving me crazy but indecisive me is having a really hard time so this remains to be continued...

1 comment:

  1. The kitchen looks great, I can't wait to see it in person! I agree the girls' bedroom should be next. What about those quilts from Aunt Sue? I am sure she would love to make them, if you pick the fabric. Talk to you soon. Love to all!!

    ReplyDelete