Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Morgan's 5th Birthday

I can't believe my little baby is five. Yes she turned 5 and we had a great big celebration for her. On the Sunday before her birthday we went jumping with her friends at one of the local bounce play space's. Morgan decided what she wanted to do for her birthday well before she was going to turn 5 and their was no changing her mind so bounce house it was and it was a lot of fun. The girls jumped and jumped and then we had cake and came home.

The party continued at home with pizza and more cake. With Thanksgiving right around the corner I think I have already put on my holiday weight and we have not even gotten to the first official holiday! Too Much Cake! Not to mention it was super delicious since it was made by our neighbor who makes the best baked goods ever! She is so very talented and we love her.

Well the birthday celebrations could not end their because her real birthday was on Tuesday and we had to celebrate some more. Mom and I went in to her class and we made Oreo cookie Turkeys for her birthday snack at school. They were so cute and the kids had a really great time making them however I really can't seem to comprehend the amount of kids that do not like Oreo's! Shocking!!!

We finished celebrating her birthday with presents and homemade pizza requested by the birthday girl and of course More Cake!

1 comment:

  1. that's such a great picture of you two! i can't believe she's five either!

    ReplyDelete