Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Our Newest Project Partially Complete

So after the mess we created pulling everything out of the girls room we painted twice because the first color I picked out was just all wrong and we went a little darker. Lilac Tan. It is a beautiful shade of lilac and really looks girly. Finally a girly room. I know my mom is just loving it since she wanted to paint the nursery pink as soon as we found out we were having a girl and I refused. We are just earth tone people not shabby chic people. I have to admit over the years I have softened and now we have a girly room. Nowhere near complete but the bunk beds came yesterday and we surprised the girls with them last night. We had them convinced that they were going to be camping outside last night because we moved their old beds to the garage.
Silly girls!
The bunks are great. Very sturdy and the girls love them and were very surprised. Their first Christmas present of the year.

1 comment:

  1. they are so cute! haha camping outside...i'm sure joseph instigated that one!

    ReplyDelete