Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Hello 2011!

Happy New Year a lot late but like just about everyone we were swamped with the holiday season. To quickly catch everyone up...Joseph and Hadleigh took off for Memphis in early December for Hadleigh to get to spend some quality time with the grandparents and Joseph to spend some time with his brother whom he had not seen since before he left for Afghanistan. From all accounts they had a very busy and fantastic week before Morgan and I got there the following weekend.
Meanwhile back in Florida, Morgan and I went on a girly date to see Alifar's Bazaar at a local church and then some shopping and dinner out on the town. The play was great but all Morgan wanted to know was when Mary and Joseph were going to be there.
We then both ended up with a cold that we suffered through for the week between Joseph and Hadleigh leaving and the two of us leaving. We survived with some chicken noodle soup and lots of rest but did make time for Morgan's Christmas program at school. So sweet, tears for mommy of course! While Joseph and Hadleigh were playing on the farm Morgan and I met my parents and brother in Athens, GA for a beautiful wedding for some of our long time friends. The wedding was beautiful and even though Morgan would not get out on the dance floor she had a great time boogieing down at the back of the reception hall.
After the wedding we were on our way to meet Joseph's family at the farm. Next post will get us a little more caught up but for now at least I am slowly getting there.



3 comments:

  1. Finally new blogs!! Yeah, I am so happy. Are you going to rename the blog when Baby #3 arrives? Love you all! Mom/Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morgan, Your Christmas dress looks so pretty. I don't believe I ever got to see you in it once it was totally finished. Love you, Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hadleigh, What a big girl you are traveling on the airplane with Daddy all the way to Memphis! I am so proud of you. Talk to you soon. Love you, Gigi

    ReplyDelete