Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Our Christmas Surprise!

We surprised everyone over the holidays with the announcement of Baby Cowan #3. We are very excited and I am pretty sure we surprised quite a few people with our news. After a few weeks of constantly feeling sick I am feeling great and we are all anticipating his or her arrival in July.
Lilypie Maternity tickers

2 comments:

  1. Yes we were all surprised but so happy! Can't wait for the arrival of the new baby. The only question I have is... How will I keep up with all the sewing and smocking??? Dad is convinced I will never come out of the sewing cave!
    Love you all, Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new picture, but so miss the other one when they were so little. These little girls are growing up fast and they definitely have a hold on all of our hearts! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete