Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesdays...

For the past month someone has been sick on Wednesdays and by someone I mean Morgan, Hadleigh or both at the same time. It seems to be the middle of the week blues or something and I don't really understand. Never lasts long but they are just not their normal selves. I guess I should not really complain. I mean the rest of the weeks have been great and by the next day whoever is sick is well again but it is just an odd little occurrence in our household. So we are thinking of renaming the day to Sickday. It still works in the days of the week song so why not? Today Hadleigh is out of commission. Poor little one. Morgan has been doing a good job of taking care of her ever since she got home from school. She is going to be such a good big, big sister!

On another note entirely the house hunt has started and continues. We have looked at everything in our area and we have expanded our search just a little. We are so spoiled by our street that we really want to stay close but we may have to go just a tad further away to get what we want for what we can afford. Our biggest issue is we don't want to settle. We will be happier here in our little house with our family of five than settling on something we can't see ourselves in for a very long time because lets face it... we never thought we would still be in this house today yet we have not HAD to move so we have not and maybe the next 8 years will be like the first 8 so we want to be happy with our decision.

Speaking of our family of five anyone want to take some guesses as to if it will be a girl or a boy? We may find out on Friday so take the poll and we will see who is right. Morgan and Hadleigh both want a sister!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I hate to vote and jinx it so I guess I will pass. I will love this new little one, no matter what, so it doesn't really matter to me if it is a boy or a girl!

    ReplyDelete