So I walk around all day blogging in my head but when it comes to sitting down and writing I come up blank so I thought today I would start with my favorite things about Sunday... I love getting up and getting ready for church, I love that we are always late, I love that my husband makes my coffee and uses way more creamer than I do so it is super yummy, I love my sweet hugs before the girls go into lifegroup, I love our lifegroup so many intelligent people with such a sweet and dedicated love for God, I love Spike's message, I love feeling filled up to start my week, I love the girls asking if we can go out to eat after church, I love my time to make lunches to save time during the week (new idea that I just love), I love going through the ads in the paper, I love watching the girls play outside on beautiful days like yesterday and I just love us all being together.
Now today... I fed a sweet baby boy who's first tooth started poking through just last night, cleaned up throw up from the youngest little girl, cleaned up a blow out poopy diaper courtesy of little man and thankfully Joseph was here to take Morgan to school! Little ones are asleep now and I am enjoying a cup of coffee after vacuuming the house. My plans have totally changed for this Monday but at least my floors are clean!
No comments:
Post a Comment