Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

St. Augustine


Yesterday we ventured south to St. Augustine. It was a beautiful day, sunny and a little breezy but fantastic for getting some fresh air and a good dose of Vitamin D! We visited Castillo de San Marcos and really had a great time going back in time. It is an amazing fort and the history is fantastic. I do have to say that I know Morgan enjoyed the history more than Hadleigh but Hadleigh still had a great time and the views from the top of the fort are amazing. There is so much to see and do in St. Augustine and it is easy to see why so many people every year visit the city. Except for going to the outlets I have not been to the city in years and it was a wonderful visit. I am sad to say I forgot my camera so we have only one picture we took on Joseph's phone. If I can figure out how to get it from his phone to here I will but that may take some time.

I have also finally gotten all my pictures off of my camera and on to the computer and I am not proud to say that they date back to October. A UT football game, camping, Halloween, pumpkin picking, cruising, Morgan's birthday, our new friend little Tommy elf, Christmas programs and Christmas all on my camera. I am trying to weed them out and upload to the site. If I get it done today it will be a miracle! Stay tuned for the craziness continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment