Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Would you jump off a bridge?

This morning at breakfast I was nursing Eli and the girls were talking and I had a fly on the wall moment. Hadleigh starts in on Morgan... "Would you climb up on a house if so and so did?" Morgan replies with a yes and then Hadleigh again... "Would you climb up on a house and slide down with out a slide if so and so did?" Of course Morgan said yes again and at this point I know she is just trying to get a rise out of her sister. I can't stop laughing because I am loving how Hadleigh is telling her sister how not to listen to her peers. I know she is trying to say would you jump of a bridge but the whole house thing is just something I want to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment