Thursday, January 17, 2013
Fun day! After getting the girls off to school Eli and I enjoyed the morning at the zoo. We met some friends and strolled slowly through the animals. This was the first time that we have been there without his sisters and I think he really enjoyed it. It was also nice to enjoy our last nice day before the weather turns cold again. By the time we went to pick up the girls from school the temperature had dropped into the 60's and continues to drop tonight. Don't get me wrong I like the warmth but considering the pollen all over the top of our pool I'll take the cold weather. It is January not March! Tonight we played Just Dance and the girls have so much fun. It is great to see them dance all over like the crazy little girls they are. I will soon get a video and get it uploaded because they are really funny and I am sure I'm pretty amusing myself. All in all a good day, oh and fresh baked cinnamon rolls are ready for breakfast so I'm pulling for number one mom in the morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are always number one mom! Seriously don't know how you do it all. Post those videos please!
ReplyDelete