Sunday, April 14, 2013
Poor Neglected
Blog! Life has just taken over and now it is April. Eli is 21 months old. The girls are getting bigger by the second and well Joseph and I are getting older by each and every second too! Prime of life, right? Lets see, we have had some exciting events since January. Unfortunately, Joseph re injured his back so he had to have surgery again. He is recovering well from two surgeries in less than 3 months but still keeping things very low key. My mom and dad came to help with the kiddos while we went through the process again. Once they departed Joseph's parents came for a visit before they headed for their new job in Canada. No they never stay put but I'm pretty sure they like being a little closer to home. We got some awesome new wood floors and I have to say I think getting rid of the carpets has helped us all with our allergies! Then my brother came for a visit and to do some work for us and hang out while he waited his acceptance to nursing school which came while he was here! Yippee! At Easter we had a big egg hunt with our school group and it was a lot of fun. We had not hosted anything at our house since we have moved here and it was a lot of fun. We will have to get back into hosting events because we both have missed having people over. Then my sister came for spring break and we took the little ones to Orlando to see Shamu. We had a good relaxing time even though I promise every time she comes she brings the cold weather with her. Morgan was asked to be on the gymnastics team at the gym she has been going to since she was just a little bit. We were all so excited for her. Of course this means more practice and competitions but we were all ready for the jump and so far so good. Hadleigh is in final preparations for her dance recital. Costumes are in and we are altering them to fit. We have just finished the third quarter of school and the end of the year will be here before we know it. I'm trying to keep up with them all. Scheduling has become a little tricky but we are working it out. We are so lucky to have such great friends who not only can we help but who also help us with getting kids here and there. Eli, well he is Eli, loves his cars, hid mommy and daddy and to get into everything he is not supposed to. Typical one year old stuff. He will start preschool in the fall and it does not seem like he could possible be old enough. This week the girls both have field trips which they are looking forward to going on and we continue to work on our very long list of little things to do on the house. I really have good intentions of keeping up with this blog but everyday life gets the best of me. I'd like to say I'll do better but we will just have to see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment