Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Today we had a wonderful day.  We went to watch some of the girls friends soccer game and then we went to the park for lunch and some play time.  It was a beautiful day.  Nice sunny weather.  Cool but not too cool.  Really the reason people move to Florida type of day.  When we got home from the park Eli went down for a nap and then the girls and I started working on Christmas presents.  Can't say much more but it is a work in progress and we had a great time being creative together.  Dinner consisted of nachos (yes I know best mommy of the year award) in front of the television (I know, I know) while watching UP.  I don't think I had ever seen the whole movie... what a tear jerker.  Could also just be one of those nights I needed a good cry but man it is a sad one.  I do admit that all those Disney movies make me tear up even though I have seen them over and over again.  I know, I'm such a sap!  Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

1 comment: