So our holidays have already been crazy. At the end of November we start birthday party mania with all of Morgan Grace's friends and it runs way into the new year but feels like it never stops! We have been trying to squeeze in all the activities we possibly can and it is crazy!!!! We finally got the tree up on Sunday and that was an adventure all on its own. Both of the girls understand putting the ornaments on the tree but one little girl (whom shall remain nameless) thinks its fun to take them off and put them back on again and again and may I say she is not very good at putting them on so truly the ornaments land on the floor for mama to put back on the tree. The tree had not been up for 24 hours when I threatened to take it down. It is still up so I guess for now I won or little one has just gotten disinterested! The lights are up outside and last night we took a drive to see all the neighbors lights. There are some pretty impressive displays in our neighborhood so that was a lot of fun and may become a nightly treat before bed if our girls are on the nice list and not the naughty one!
I have added pictures to our shutterfly site, enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment