.JPG)
November 23rd marked our little girl turning 3 and oh what a birthday she had. We celebrated on her birthday with biscuits in the morning (her request), opening presents, going to Sam's (one of her favorite things) and hot dogs for dinner. A truly very full day but the party was only just beginning.
For Thanksgiving my parents, sister and brother came to Florida and we all went to Orlando to go to Disney World. It was quite an adventure but I think Morgan Grace had a really good time. On Thursday we went to the Magic Kingdom where she got to meet Ariel and her face was truly priceless when she realized Ariel is real. I think we could have just stood in line to see Ariel over and over again all day long and she would have been perfectly content.
.JPG)
Morgan Grace did get to ride Dumbo with her Aunt Katie, see all the princesses in a show in front of the castle, ride the train about 3 times, see Mickey and Minnie in 'The Night Before Christmas', blast aliens in Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger ride and so much more. There was a lot we did not get to do in the Magic Kingdom but we will go back and do more in the future.
1.JPG)
We took a break from the parks on black Friday and did a little shopping, some yummy Thanksgiving eating courtesy of Grandad and some swimming at Pirate's Plunge at our condos. Both of the girls had a really good time swimming. Got to love Florida, bathing suits in November!
.JPG)
On Saturday we headed to the Animal Kingdom. This is my ultimate pick for a park at our kids age. There were lots of people but it really did not seem too crowded and we did a lot. We took a safari and walked through Africa seeing all kinds of animals. Basically a glorified zoo but it kept the girls very entertained. Morgan Grace and Hadleigh got to see the Finding Nemo show which was apparently amazing. Mom, Joseph and I missed it because we were parking the stroller but that was OK as long as Morgan got to see it and she did. We all got to ride the Triceratop Spin a half dozen times and the adults
.JPG)
got to ride the roller coasters and water ride. I am still not sure why we did that one. I know it is Florida and it was warm but it was not hot. I still blame my brother for that one! We went to see It's Tough to be a Bug and that was a little scary for the girls. We now need to get the movie so Morgan Grace knows it is not really all that scary! I think we all had a great day and the only bad part was we had to say goodbye to the family so they could all get back to their designated homes by sometime Sunday.
Joseph and I had planned to take the girls to Sea World on Sunday but the weather in Florida as well as the east coast got pretty nasty so we are saving it for a later date. I think if Morgan Grace could sum up her birthday in one word it would be Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!(can you believe this is actually in spell check!) I guess I need to let her watch that movie too!
No comments:
Post a Comment