Sunday, December 21, 2008
Santa came a little early...
to Memphis. Yes, we said we were not doing it and at the last minute we ended up in Memphis for Christmas. I am pretty sure everyone was wonderfully shocked and surprised we came north this year but here we are and fun we are having. The girls were angels in the car. Joseph and I could not have been more pleased with how easy, yes I said easy, the eleven and a half hour trip was. I am sure we will have our work cut out for us when we head back to Florida since they know how long it really is to Tennessee but they will make it. This week will be a lot of fun and filled with excitement of family and Christmas. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment