Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just like my big sister

I guess I always hoped this day would come because I really thought it would be super sweet and for the moment it is sweet. Hadleigh likes to do everything like her big sister. If Morgan has a drink, Hadleigh has to have a drink. If Morgan goes to read books, Hadleigh has to read books. Don't get me wrong Hadleigh is totally her own person but she loves coping and imitating her big sister. Currently Morgan Grace does not mind and I think enjoys the attention (we will see how long that lasts.) Most recently Hadleigh carries Morgan Grace's lunchbox to and from preschool. She cries for it until she gets it and will unwillingly let it go once we get to Morgan's class. As soon as we pick Morgan up it is again in Hadleigh's had. Honestly it is a big help to me because if Hadleigh was not carrying it I would be carrying the lunchbox. Thank goodness for little helpers!

No comments:

Post a Comment