.JPG)
We had been planning all fall to go up to a farm and corn maze north of Jacksonville and we finally made it on Saturday with some friends. It was a decent drive but well worth the trip.
.JPG)
Morgan Grace talked all week about going to the farm and will Grammy be there? Unfortunately, it was not the Cowan farm we were visiting but we did have a lot of fun. The kids wound their way through the corn maze, played with toys, rode the cow train, went on a hayride, raced ducks down a water spout, looked at the cows and ate lunch with some bees! It was an eventful day and tons of fun.
.JPG)
Morgan Grace wanted me to take her picture with the cow but she is telling me as I am taking the picture, "cow isn't smiling momma" hence the crooked face! Hadleigh feel asleep on the way home while Morgan Grace and Wyatt sang ABC's at the top of their lungs and watched Little Einstein's.
.JPG)
I am still amazed by what a second child can sleep through! I think the girls might have slept right through dinner and into the morning if Joseph and I would have let them. They were so wiped out. Thanks to the great weather it turned into a gorgeous day!
Looks like the farm trip was quite successful. Glad you all had a good time. By the way, how does Morgan Grace know when the cow is not smiling?
ReplyDelete