Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Reading and Teething

Hadleigh is at the age where she has discovered books and she loves them. She will bring them to you one by one, pass it to you and give you the 'please read to me face' and I melt every time. Morgan Grace loved to read at this age and she still loves books. I remember her doing the same thing when she was this age. Last night Joseph was working on homework and Hadleigh came over to him with her favorite book 'The Ball is Round' and of course after 30 seconds of her persistent please read to me face he put the homework aside and read to her. Morgan managed to squeeze her way into daddy's lap too!

On another note... Hadleigh is working on all four molars and poor thing, she is pitiful. I just feel so bad for her. Thank goodness for teething tablets and the occasional dose of pain medicine. Thankfully some of them are starting to break the surface so this round will hopefully be over soon!

Also, I have added a link in the link column that goes to our picture site. I am working on uploading the past year but it will take some time. Enjoy them!

2 comments:

  1. Daddy Cowan looks very enthused . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joseph, you are a great Dad! Little girls have a way of wrapping you around their little fingers. Just ask G-Dad about that one! Joseph, keep up the good work with your studies.

    ReplyDelete