Wednesday Lauren came over with Carter to swim and catch some rays in the morning and then I was going to run some errands in the afternoon with the girls in preparation for our trip to see Daddy. We had lots of fun at the pool however it was a little chilly! There was a nice wind blowing and I know I had goosebumps for the majority of the time we were in the pool. After about an hour an a half we finally got them out dried off and in for some lunch. The kiddos ate and played and 'shared' very well for the most part all together. Lauren's husband is going to be running in a half marathon in December and she has decided to start training with him and wants me to do it too. Me run a half marathon?!? We will see what the future holds but if I have the right encouragement maybe it will happen. I did start running with the girls in the early summer but that dwindled in our relocation and hotness! I just need to get myself back on the wagon as they say. I will keep you updated on that story as the weeks roll on. So I had gotten Hadleigh down for a nap and Morgan was resting quietly and I just sat down to rest myself when the phone rings and the only possible person it can be is... Alisa! So after nap and errands we are off to the club to do some work and have some fun. I may not be able to run a half marathon but nothing gets your arms in shape better then cooking for 100's of people a week. It was a great day and the girls slept well.
Today we were at the club working and the kids were playing. We went into meltdown mode when we left this afternoon but we made it home, showered, and soundly sleeping ready to get up and start our trip to Hattiesburg to see Daddy. Morgan is really excited. Today when we got to the club she ran up to Alisa and said, "I get to see my Daddy tomorrow!" Makes me melt. Hopefully all will go well when we really do see him. No one really knows how the girls will act when we are actually in Daddy's presence but regardless we WILL have fun!
Have a great holiday weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment