Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Where does the time go?
We have been very busy and I have not gotten to write in quite sometime. The girls and I spent the fourth of July in Hattiesburg visiting with Joseph and we all had a great time and the visit was well needed. Upon returning home I decided I would get together a 31st Anniversary surprise for mom and dad and thanks to a lot of wonderful help from friends we had a lovely dinner that even though it was supposed to be a surprise, they knew, but we all had fun anyways. Morgan Grace went to a dance camp day and had a great time so we will see if that activity is in store for her this fall. Then we took off for PA to visit family for a week. It was fun doing all the things I used to do as a kid with my kids. Hershey, Knobles Grove, Tobias... lots of great memories and pictures to come I promise. At the end of the month I drove to Hattiesburg to pick up Joseph and we came back to Memphis for his visit. We all had a wonderful time visiting with family and friends and Joseph and I even managed to get away to Nashville for a few days before he left. We did the touristy things, shopped, went to a Viking Cooking School class, and saw the Doyle and Debbie show, a must see! We then had to say goodbye but we are embarking on our next journey. In the midst of all of this we let Morgan Grace go with Grammy and Granddad to New York to visit with her cousins. She was very excited to get on the airplane and did not even think twice about leaving me or her sister. I guess she really wanted to get away! I know she is having a blast with her cousins and I am very thankful that she is getting to know them even better. Hadleigh and I are having great fun in Memphis. We went to the spray park and have done lots of shopping for our approaching school year. Still a little more to do but school is still a few weeks today. I am still amazed at how fast time flies. It seems like yesterday that I was writing about our little fish and yes she is still a fish maybe even more so today. Hope everyone has had a great month and hopefully I can keep up a little better in the coming weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
morgan is so brave :)
ReplyDeletethat's quite a change from not letting up on her grip of you when you left her at school haha.
It sounds like you have been busy!!! I am glad the summer has been fun for you and the girls!!! Yeah to mommy and daddy time in Nashville before he had to leave. Hopefully time will fly these next months as the summer has. Girl, don't worry about keeping up your blog. I feel guilty too when I don't get to do it often. We are funny!! HA!! Any info is better than no info!! Love you
ReplyDeleteHope