Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Big Days

We have been doing so much which is a really good thing and staying really busy.

Saturday was a busy day for the club so I worked pretty much the whole day and Mom and Dad watched the girls. Thursday night I got to go out with Brooke and Lauren to catch up on old times. It is so fun to get together and laugh about our old memories of middle school and how much fun we all had together. Those were the days! Mom, Dad and Joe left for the Upper Peninsula of Michigan Monday morning for a fun week with some friends in 49 degree weather. That must be nice but I do have to say it has cooled off here a little in the last day or two.

Today Morgan Grace attended a dance camp with Julia. Julia and her older brother Will have to be some of the kindest children who do truly love my children and play so well together even though there is a big age difference. Morgan would not go into class until Julia got there but we had no tears and she willingly went into play and learn and had a great time. We went to Chick-fil-a for lunch which seems to be our new favorite spot and that is fine with me. The kids played and then we went "simmin." Swimming at night really wears them out. I don't know what I will do when they can't swim anymore. I guess I will approach that hurdle when we get there.

Our Fourth of July weekend is shaping up lovely with a trip to see Daddy. I am pumped and I think the girls are too. I try not to say too much about it so I don't get the, 'are we leaving now?' question 20 times a day but inside I am jumping with joy. I do apologize for the lack of pictures. I am not being a very good picture taker thus far this summer. We are having fun and Morgan is so tan from all the pool time.

No comments:

Post a Comment