Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Vacation Bible School

Ever since we have gotten to Memphis we have been busy and that has been a very good thing. I helped in the kitchen at Vacation Bible School this week and Morgan Grace participated in all the fun activities of the week. Hadleigh got to hang out in the nursery but after the initial crying fit she was fine and played hard. I think we will all be singing "Sun Rock Kids Camp" for at least the next 2 months since Morgan knows almost all the words and likes to listen to most of the CD. The girls are adjusting. There have been some rough days but I do feel like both girls are adjusting to being in Memphis. Morgan does ask to go home from time to time but it has not even been a week so I am trying to not get too far ahead of myself. We have done a lot of swimming and both of the girls just love it. I am so happy Morgan will be taking swim lessons this week. I really do expect her to be swimming by the end of the summer. The progress she has made this week is extreme and with some actually lessons I really think she will be a swimmer. Hadleigh is just a fish. Put her swimmies on and she is gone. Really cute and sort of scary. I have worked a little since we have been back in town. I really love it. I worked in the restaurant industry in college and it is truly a different breed of people but working at the club you are surrounding by christian fellowship and it really fills my heart. We are truly blessed to have such welcoming arms here in Memphis and that every time we come we are immediately taken right under their wings. From all accounts Joseph is doing well and the girls and I miss him terribly but we will see him soon. Who knows what this week will hold, for now...

1 comment: