Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Wet Friday

Today started out really well. We went to the brunch at preschool and the kids went around to all the classrooms and did arts and crafts. We said our goodbyes and off we went. I took the girls to the Avenue's to let them play and with the intention of eating lunch but I could see the clouds forming and thought I could beat the rain out of there. I was wrong. We got soaked head to toe, the stroller is sopping wet, bag soaking wet, you get the picture. I wanted to take the girls to Chick-fil-a for lunch and let them play there but we were just too wet. So the drive through it was and then home for lunch and new clothes. After lunch the girls took a bath to warm up and then it was nap time. We talked to Daddy after naps, had dinner, packed a little more and then off to bed. Except for the wetness it was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment