Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Vintage

Is something vintage if I played with it as a kid?

Yesterday morning I was digging out more toys on the third floor. I really can't believe my parents kept all this stuff for all these years. My old little people house, garage and barn were found neatly packed away amongst box after box. They bring back so many memories. It makes me want to hang on to stuff for my kids but we have no room. I really don't know how my parents did it, I mean I grew up military, moving, packing, unpacking. Not sure where they found the space but they did and I am so thankful they did because the girls are having so much fun. They enjoy them all but they really like the garage, my all time favorite. So the playroom as I new it in my middle school days and up, that then turned into a TV room, has now had a beautiful face lift and been reinhabited by vintage toys, that is if my toys can be considered vintage!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I say it is definitely vintage since I am the one who hung on to it all these years!! Actually, it's Dad who won't let me get rid of all this stuff! Glad they are enjoying their "new" toys.

    ReplyDelete