Monday, June 22, 2009
Dollar Store Monday
Those of you that know my dad know he claims himself as being the cheapest man alive. One year he even said that if we were going to buy him anything for Christmas it must come from the Dollar Store. I really do love the dollar store myself and I will not brave it with the girls because there is just too much stuff in there but today GDaddy and Gigi took them. GDaddy told Morgan last night that we will make three trips through the store, one to look at everything, one to pick out something for one hand, and one to pick out something for the other hand. I have to say that this must be a great way to kill some time because they were in the store for about an hour and 40 minutes. I know because I dropped them off, went to 3 stores and then came back to pick them up. I have no idea what happened while inside but there were two very happy little girls in the end. Hadleigh picked out an Ariel splash ball and animal crackers and Morgan got herself an Ariel beach ball and a ceramic kitty. I hope Gigi and GDaddy know that their prized possessions will be staying in Memphis when we return to our home! hehe! Of course with GDaddy saying I will take you back next week, NEXT WEEK?!? I am sure there will be some new treasure treasure that they will be caring around with them all day long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE that!! Pick out something for each hand. That's inspired! :) Thank GDaddy for the tip! :)
ReplyDeleteHey, we had a great time too. Were we really there for over an hour??? I am so glad the girls like their new treasures. Just like Hadleigh to pick food!
ReplyDelete