Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Two Little Piggies

We were sitting at dinner two nights ago, salmon burgers, wild rice, roasted veggies and salad and Morgan Grace was in a mood. Hadleigh was eating just fine but my dad asked Morgan if she had ever tried to eat like the piggies eat. I thought my mom was going to kill him but it worked. She plowed her face right into the big serving of wild rice and it was gone! I know this is not the proper way to have your children eat but it did work for the moment and of course Hadleigh joined right on in on the action. By the end of dinner there was wild rice everywhere but at least a good portion of it was in their tummies.

1 comment:

  1. Gigi had nothing to do with the little piggie eating episode. I tried to stop them, I really did! Boy, is GDad in trouble!

    ReplyDelete