Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Shopping and such

Today we got to have a girl morning and it was so much fun and so needed. We got up and showered had breakfast and Dad watched the little girls so the big girls, Mom, Katie and I, could go play. I had gotten my weekly Old Navy email that said they were doing $2 ribbed tanks in stores on Saturday and Katie and I decided we had to go and we had to get there right at 9am when they opened so you can only guess where we were first. We were the crazy clan that got there with the rest of the crazy people to get the great deal. Glad we were there early because there was not much left by the time we left the store. It was fun to get such a great deal and with our coupon it was even a better deal! After our Old Navy adventure we called Monica and she meet up with us at Ross, another bargain hunt was on and I love hunting around those stores when I don't have two kids in tow. Thanks again Dad, I really appreciate you watching the little monsters! We then had a quick lunch at Pei Wei and then off to work at the club. I cut some veggies and fruit and piled them on platters, made some strawberry ice cream topping for the sundae bar (how fun?!) and then off home for dinner, baths and bed. The girls were wiped. They had a long day of swimming and even Morgan Grace said to me tonight at bedtime. Mommy, I don't want to go swimming in Gigi and GDaddy's pool tomorrow. Can we say a little too much sun?!? All is well and I am sure we can find something nice and cool to do on Father's Day.

1 comment:

  1. I had a great time shopping and eating! Thanks girls for a wonderful morning.

    ReplyDelete