Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Last Day of Swim Lessons

Joseph and I our now proud parents of a fish! A little girl fish we named Morgan Grace. She is amazing or maybe Susan is amazing for teaching her all that she has learned in such a short period of time. Morgan goes under the water, blows bubbles, kicks, reach and pulls, jumps off the side and all within a matter of 4 hours. Amazing. I still have a hard time grasping it all. She has overcome so many fears that were so apparent to Joseph and I that I really can't wait for her to show her Daddy in August. I think the best part is that she comes home and demonstrates it all to us in the pool. What more can I say, amazing!

1 comment:

  1. WOW is all I can say. I am amazed by how much she learned in four days!

    ReplyDelete