Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

First Day 2013

SUCCESS!  A great first day!  I however heard dismissal was a bit of a mess but as it should be on day one!  I had to get the girlies early to get to the dentist so today we did not have to deal with the mess but ah tomorrow I suppose we will join the chaos.  Hiya gave me a thumbs up to her first day of school and told me her favorite part was Art.  She really loves her teacher and had fun learing about all her new classmates.  Momo, she kept saying how second grade is such a big deal and how it is all work and what was the best part of her day... getting to know all of her friends.  She does LOVE her teacher and that will make whatever work that has to be done all the more fun!  Good reports from the dentist and everyone is tucked nicely in bed.  Ready for day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment