So we made it through week one! It went pretty smoothly and we only showed up late to two events this week and only one was due to dismissal procedures so I think our crazy schedule won't be too bad. Also got some good news that Morgan actually gets her homework assignments for the upcoming week on Friday so she can get started over the weekend which will help out on her long days of gymnastics. I do need to get a better grip on dinner. We ate pretty well this week but I think I need to start mass cooking on Saturday and Sunday for the week so then it is just heat and eat. I hate working on cooking while the kids are home when I feel I need to be helping them with homework. We will figure it all out! We also managed to get Morgan some new running shoes this week. I know lots of you have shopped with a two year old boy but oh my he keeps me on my toes! Thank goodness for his sisters because they will chase him around while I am working with one of them and keep him under lock and key. Poor Hadleigh, Eli is almost heavier than she is which makes for some comical drag downs but she is so good with him!
Eli also started his first week of school and from the mouth of a two year old... "I had good day Mommy!" So sweet. He did have a good day and even went back the second day. He has a great class with several little boys whose older siblings went to preschool with the girls. It is fun to see them all growing up but please can they stop! Naps are a little questionable on school days. I know he needs one but he only gets to lay down for a short period of time before getting the girls so I'm not sure if his sour mood is worth it. We may just opt for an earlier bedtime on those two days. Trial and error.
No comments:
Post a Comment