Friday, September 13, 2013
I am slacking on pictures. I have my camera with me just about all the time but three kids and two hands... well you can do the math! We have been busy. I think we are finally recovering from the wedding and starting to get on track. There is just so much to do in the course of the day I wish there were at least 2 more hours. Two more hours may help. I have started doing a new bible study on Gideon and I am really enjoying it. The judges are so inspiring and at the same time frustrating. Then I look at my life and think I am sure God thinks the same thing about me some times. I mean I am putting it right in front of you Kristin wake up and smell the coffee! God is so awesome how he talks to us even through the mundane tasks. I mean does anyone really enjoy doing the dishes, folding the laundry, cleaning the floors? God gave me these things and the ability to do them so I am finding ways to find joy in the everyday tasks. And when I really sit back and ponder it is easy. I am providing for my family, maybe not financially but in the way I know how and how I have been purposed. I'm not saying this is my only purpose in life but keeping my kids in clean clothes, providing them with clean plates to eat off of and clean floors to roll around on I am showing God's love. I know it may sound off of the wall but during this season of my life this is my job and finding ways to glorify God in the littlest things makes the days (I could still use 2 more hours) more fulfilling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment