going on right now. Which is a great thing but keeping us all busy. I am in the middle of several sewing projects but their just does not seem to be enough time in the day to get very far on them but they are getting done so that is good. I do HAVE to finish the seat sacks for Morgan's class that I volunteered myself for. I did only get the fabric last Monday so I don't feel too pressured but I would really like for the class to have them and be able to use them. Morgan is really busy with school and gymnastics. I wonder daily if she is doing too much. I even made her take a day off this week and she did not really flinch. We are just taking it day by day. Hadleigh is really blooming in school. She is working hard and really dedicated to reading EVERY day. We have to Mommy every day! Eli is loving school. I don't even get hugs anymore he gives them all to his teachers! I know this is good but sort of breaks a momma's heart... well at least for a moment till I realize I'm FREE and I can go sew... or do laundry, floors, dishes, dust, bathrooms, pool... well you know.
Hadleigh got to go to one of her best little friends birthday parties this weekend and then spend the night. She was so excited and they had such a good time. Morgan and Eli and I went to eat and then shoe shopping. One or Morgan's favorite things. We were not successful but 7pm on a Friday night with a 2 year old probably not the best idea. We will try another day. Maybe when the grandparents are in town and can watch the said 2 year old! Today we went to do the Family Run for the 100 mile club. We all ran 1.5 miles! I was pretty impressed and I got to see for myself that Hadleigh really does like to run. Amazing, a year ago she hated it. Maybe we will have a cross country runner on our hands. She sure does have the legs for it. For Morgan it is a social event but she does run on and off with lots of chatting in between! It is still good exercise and a great program their school is doing so I am all for it.
We miss Joseph like crazy but he is doing really well and staying very busy. He has a big move coming up and we are all anxious and excited about his new job. Hopefully it will keep him as busy as his current job.
It is finally getting a little cool here and has felt wonderful outside. Maybe Autumn is here and then again it maybe 90 again next week. While the cool weather is here we will enjoy it and get outside some more!
Keeping busy just like us!! I have so many knitting projects going on right now it's driving Andrew crazy! Love and miss you guys...we're ready to pack our bags for a visit!
ReplyDelete