What a beautiful wedding. My little sister looked absolutely beautiful and the day was perfect. We had such a fun time getting ready, taking pictures (will come soon, I promise) eating and dancing the night away. And the end result of course is a happily married couple! The kids did great. They all walked down the aisle and from what I heard it was totally a last minute thing because Eli was in the corner playing right before he was supposed to walk. The girls were fine and went on cue but then all of the sudden out of nowhere Eli decided to walk down the aisle too. He just followed them, with the venue filled with people I was amazed and so happy to get to see his little face walking down towards me. He even stood with his sisters for a little. I am pretty sure he thought I was one of the other bridesmaids because he kept trying to get picked up but all went well and he eventually ended up sitting with my parents and then getting rescued from my dad by our awesome babysitter. Katie and Andrew had a wonderful wedding and so honored to be a part of their special day.
The next day we had the traditional day after party at the parents house. Good food, family, friends, pool and a thunderstorm! Oh, well at least the weather cooled down a little and everything got cleaned up really quickly. I really enjoyed spending time with our relatives we don't see very often. Good times, great memories!
We headed back to Jacksonville on Monday. Drove all day and got home in time for dinner, bath and bed. I am still getting the house back in order but I think the girls are almost caught up in school. Two more days this week and we are doing natta this weekend except church! We all need a total vegetable day! We may even watch some Veggie Tales...
No comments:
Post a Comment