Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Getting Ready for Valentine's Day!
I really love this holiday. I know it is just a big card holiday but now that we have kids it is always fun to be creative. Morgan Grace made all of her valentines for her friends at school and they are too cute. Best part is she had tons of fun making them and putting them in their envelopes. She is so precise it cracks me up. The girls love to wear all their heart attire so I have been busy washing and washing again because they had to wear their pretty dresses yesterday and I am sure they will be wearing them not only Thursday back to school but also on Saturday. Not like I don't do laundry everyday anyways so thankfully it is not too much of a hassle I just have to remember to put them in the wash. We wish you all a happy day and we are sending big hugs and kisses to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment