.JPG)
On Tuesday's after dropping Morgan Grace off at school I take Hadleigh to Gymboree. I think she really likes it and this particular day she did the balance beam all by herself. I did it with her holding her hand like we usually do it but then she motioned to do it again and said no to my hand. She climbed right up all by herself and walked all the way across without so much as a wobble. She is growing up too fast! I still can't figure out why she turns into such a diva at the end of class when she refuses to do any of the 'together' activities. She loves being with her sister you would think she would like to participate with her Gymboree friends but for some reason we can't get over it. If anyone has any ideas please feel free to advise me!
Hadleigh certainly is getting to be a big girl. Maybe gymnastics is in her future...Olympics here we come! Love you all!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I guess I should have said,"Hadleigh is certainly getting to be a big girl." I think that would be the proper way to say that sentence.
ReplyDeletegive her some vineaux. take the edge off, you know what I mean?
ReplyDeleteAre you suggesting that Hadleigh drink some wine? Are you sure you want to be a pediatrician??
ReplyDelete