.JPG)
Oh what a fun day! So far it has been fantastic. I really think Joseph was totally creative this year. I had asked for
Krispy Kreme donuts and that is what I got but I got a dozen of them like flowers. He got up really early and went to get them and put it together and once he was done and back in bed he said he could hear them falling off their stems but I did not mind. It was perfect and we all had a great time eating them this morning. They were so yummy. Both the girl wanted more and more. The picture of
Hadliegh she stuffed the whole thing in her mouth and
.JPG)
was pushing her plate for more. We all got cards from Joseph and we got the girls a few little goodies and all and all we had a fun morning. After breakfast we all got ready and off to Sam's. Then home to eat lunch and make cupcakes. They are presently cooling while the girls nap and we will ice and eat them tonight. So far a great day. Hope everyone else has had a wonderful day as well!
Dad and I especially love Hadleigh's face in the picture. How many doughnuts did she have in her mouth?? Love you all!
ReplyDelete