Monday, February 9, 2009
Worms!
The girls are feeling better and Jacksonville weather is getting back to normal temps instead of 20 degrees below normal so this afternoon was spent outside playing. Joseph was finishing up his smoker which looks amazing. I will have to post some before and after photos but since my camera is out of commission (another story) it will be a few days. The girls were walking on the sidewalk between our house and our neighbors and I happen to spot a worm just crawling around. I point it out to Morgan Grace who is amazed at it crawling along and just sits down to watch. It is amazing the little things they really enjoy from day to day. Hadleigh was quite amused. She kept trying to pick it up and I would say no and move her a little bit away. She would walk back up and the process repeated itself a few times. She would giggle when it moved and even more when she got really close and pretended to touch the poor thing. Eventually I talked them both into moving on saying the worm was going home to his family to eat and that got them to run right inside to eat as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so glad the girls like worms! Anyone for fishing????
ReplyDelete