Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Beach House Vacation Day 1

Morgan Grace, Drue, Corbin, Caden, Mason & Hadleigh

So Saturday was check-in day and also Disney on Ice. Rachel and Robb would be finishing their drive from up north and we will all have a fantastic week at the beach. When we left our house in the afternoon all loaded up with food, clothing, toys, surfboards, suits, sunscreen, bug spray, picnic table, a grill and a smoker I thought we might forget the girls but they made the list and away we went. We arrived at our huge beach house to start to unload. All of the cousins got acquainted and off they went with Grammy. I don't even really know what they did until I got to see the pictures. The water was probably amazingly the best on the very first day and the kids had an excellent time playing on the beach and in the little pool while all the adults minus Grammy unpacked and organized. We got dinner ready, hamburgs and hot dogs and tried to settle in for the night. Hadleigh was unfortunately under the weather on Saturday so she ended up sleeping with Joseph and I that night. Not too much fun but thankfully whatever she had she was on the road to recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment