Well I guess a lot has been going on since it has been almost two weeks since my last post but what that is I really don't know. We did have a melt down with the egg bribery but that was to be expected. Saturday we had a very full day and took the girls to Krispy Kreme. They had a great time. Who would not love watching them make the donuts and they both had so many when they were in the womb how could they not love them. (I am sure that is what I am still trying to work off, my fault I know!) Then we went to Home Depot and got a new over the range microwave! We are finally coming into the 21st century I suppose. It is super nice and so big, a very good thing! Joseph is getting very confident in all this household project stuff we may be ready to install the pot lights soon.
This week is spring break so I have been trying to keep us all busy but it has been hard with all the rain which we desperately needed so I am not complaining. We rented Bolt, very cute and the girls have been putting on shows for us in Hadleigh's room. When it was Morgan's room some time back we had no closet doors and just curtains hanging covering the closet. We have since replaced the doors but I left the curtains as well so we take all the bins of toys out and tada... a stage! Morgan loves it and Joseph says this is what I was dreaming of when I decided I wanted to have kids. All those shows we used to put on. I am pretty happy I am finally in the audience!
We have also taken a liking to headbands. Morgan Grace has a headband for everything. One for morning, nighttime, car, stores, library... the list goes on and on. It is pretty funny I just wonder when the headband phase will be over.
After getting back from the library this morning, soaking wet, might I add, we got in our pj's and decided it was backwards day which means breakfast for dinner! Yummy I am so excited I can hardly wait. Here's to some more rain and the old man snoring!
No comments:
Post a Comment