Monday, September 21, 2009
Traveling
It has been nothing but busy here. Today was filled with some preliminary packing in preparation for our big Florida trip. The girls and I will leave in a few days to wander our way to Jacksonville visiting family and friends along the way. I am very excited about getting to see Laura and little Wy and Morgan has not seen Wyatt in a few months so it will be great for them to get to spend a day or so playing together. We will also stop and see Aunt Katie and eventually arrive in Florida. After spending a few days at the house packing up our winter essentials and gathering Mom and Dad from the airport we will be off to Walt Disney World for a few days! I of course am super excited. I think it is one of my favorite places and I love to share it with the girls and my family. We will also get to celebrate Sydney Lou's 4th birthday before heading back to Memphis. I am sure their will be lots of stories to tell upon our return. I always look forward to road trips with two little girls. Thank goodness for the DVD player right?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment