Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Journey to Florida

So we have had a good start. The girls got to see Aunt Katie and Mr. Andrew in Birmingham and though the visit was very quick it was great to get to spend a little time with them at our very favorite chicken place! Day 2 drive was quick I think it only took about 4 hours with a stop and have I said the girls have been great in the car... They have been GREAT in the car. They even slept, at the same time, on the way to Birmingham which made that part of the trip Super Fast! We were like Rocket, going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship! They have been good troopers. We are having a great time in Clemson. Visiting with friends is the best and the kids are loving spending time together. Laura's house and neighborhood are wonderful and it is so laid back here we are having a ball. Yesterday the kiddos played outside for a long time and then we went to eat dinner at Laura's parents house. Very yummy burgers on the grill. Morgan did get eaten alive with bug bites but they don't seem to bother her and she was covered in bug spray. I guess the bugs were not phased and she is just a little too sweet! Hadleigh has totally been keeping up with the big kids. Today we walked some excruciating hills and I will be paying for it tomorrow but pushing those kids in the stroller was a true workout. We went to the Botanic Gardens for lunch and got to take the tour of downtown Clemson and they are getting ready for their big game tomorrow against TCU. Rest is upon us and we are making pizza for dinner. I am so glad we got to make this stop. It is a wonderful visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment