Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Oh the Joys!


Morgan Grace and Hadleigh's first day of school!
Morgan smiling for the camera.
Hadleigh and her backpack that weighs more than she does.
The beginning of the school year or to be more specific, Parent's Day Out! Morgan Grace is going three days a week and Hadleigh is going 2. After the first week they are both adjusting to our new early morning routine however Mommy is not doing quite so well. I am really used to my late lazy summer days and I am missing them but I know I will be back in the swing of things soon. Unlike last year Morgan Grace is doing great being a big girl going into her class with all of her new friends. Maybe it is easier knowing Hadleigh is right down the hall. Hadleigh is the one with a little problem. She does fuss when I leave and then she pouts on the floor for a little but once she gets over it she does have a good day. Mommy has had some good days too. Those days will soon be filled with some work but right now I am enjoying getting all of my errands done with no children. It is truly amazing the energy I have for them once they are back with me after being away. It was a very busy first week. We had to do doctor's appointments on Monday since Hadleigh just turned 2 and they both needed TN paperwork filled out. New shoes were on the agenda for Wednesday when Morgan came home with blisters on her poor little feet, and we also put together a yummy box to send to daddy. Hope he gets it soon!
All of the grandparents have officially left the country and right now we have family on 3 different continents. I can't wait to hear about every one's travels when the arrive home and we are cheering for Joe as he competes in World's next weekend. I am sure this will be another busy week but our days are certainly far from boring. Hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day!
We will be at the chicken place!

1 comment:

  1. I love the backpacks!!! You are right i think they do weigh more than the girls. How funny!! they look like they love them though. I am glad the girls are making good adjustments to their new school!!! how exciting for Hadleigh to be a big girl now. I guess Morgan can show her the ropes. HA! I hope all is well in TN. Do you get to hear from Joseph at all? I am sure he loves getting your goody boxes!! Miss you!!

    hope

    ReplyDelete