
Today Morgan Grace got a ton of her hair cut off. She looks like a little girl with her layered hair style. I have mixed feelings about all the hair coming off. It was so long and tangly that it was impossible to do anything with but it was so sad to see the last bit of baby curl on the salon floor. I took her to Sweet and Sassy thinking if we went girly we would have tons of fun and it totally worked. She got to watch Ariel while getting her locks cut and then all the glitter, tattoos, cupcake spritz and not to mention the lollipop were the icing on the cake. She loves her new dew which is the most important part, mostly because she thinks it is just like Aunt Katie's, however it is not quite that short but I am not telling her that. We had a great afternoon at the salon and a day I won't soon forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment