Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Wow it has been a very exciting, emotional, life changing, phenomenal year! Our December was crazy to begin with and then when Joseph surprised us and came home for two weeks our lives were very full of togetherness! We had a wonderful time and it was a perfect break for him to get away. I could not have gotten a better Christmas present and the girls were thrilled. It was wonderful to have most of the family together from all over the world. We did miss David and Stephanie but they were constantly in our hearts. I am way behind so I am just going to catch up the best I can with pictures.

Cookies with Carter

Morgan Grace turns 4

Thanksgiving

Going to see the Rocketts

Breakfast with Santa

Sister's Breakfast with The Henderson's
(Daddy got to come this year!)

Sister's Breakfast

Sister's Breakfast

All the cousin's watching Christmas movies!

Christmas Day

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from our family to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment